What this is all about

Being a December graduate, I have decided to keep an open schedule and mind.  I have no definite plans for at least 5 months, and even then, nothing is certain.  This is all very new for me--I've always had a set plan of what I'm doing next.  Now, although I know the general direction I am heading, I am allowing opportunities to come to me that might have otherwise been lost if I had already made plans.
Join me for the ride as I begin to Learn By Living!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Time well spent

On my way south of the border I had a 16 hour layover and I was lucky enough that within those hours I was able to see a magnificent performance of the Vagina Monologues. I was so happy not only to see a lot of my friends that night but also excited and proud that I knew several of the women who participated in the performance. It was a very powerful show. Although this is my fifth performance, I see new things from the recurring monologues and thoroughly enjoy the new ones. Great job ladies!

1 comment:

  1. MARIA! We are all anxiously awaiting fabulous stories of your adventures, and our missing you is tempered by our excitement for your new found freedom and adventure!

    Have tons of fun and remember: talk to strangers, discover new things, and DON'T SHAME THE FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete